Terms and Conditions of Rado x Bethan Gray True Thinline Studs Gift with Purchase
1. These terms and conditions (“the T&C’s”) govern the Rado x Bethan Gray Gift with Purchase Promotion (the “Promotion”) for a free and complimentary Rado keyring and Rado x Bethan Gray coaster (the “Gifts”) with the purchase of the Rado True Thinline Studs R27012105 watch from Rado UK Online Store (“http://store.uk.rado.com”) starting from 1st October 2018 for the first ten purchases. This Promotion is administered by The Swatch Group (UK) Ltd., Division Rado, a company registered in England and Wales under registration No.: 177501, with a registered address at Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, London E16 2QU, United Kingdom (“Rado” “we,” “us,” “our ”).
2. Limited to the first ten purchases, the Gifts will be dispatched with the Rado True Thinline Studs R27012105 to the delivery address you have chosen when placing your order for the watch on store.uk.rado.com. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Gifts are available as per Rado True Thinline Studs R27012105 purchased.
3. The right to claim the Gifts may not be transferred to anyone else. The Gifts cannot be exchanged for monetary value and cannot be purchased separately from the Promotion.
4. If the Rado True Thinline Studs R27012105 watch(es) purchased from store.uk.rado.com are returned to us for a refund, the Gifts must also be returned. If the Gifts are not returned, we will have the right to deduct a certain amount from the refund value. The rules on returns and exchanges do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
5. We reserve the right to amend these T&C’s and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion and/or the Gifts without prior notice at any time and for any or no reason, or to substitute the Gifts with an item of equal value in our sole discretion.
7. We will always use your personal data responsibly and only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the current data protection laws and the Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011. Your data will not be shared outside Swatch Group and our contracted suppliers. We will store your details securely and will only use them for the administration of the Promotion.
8. These T&C’s are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.
9. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you object to having your personal details used as specified in Clause 7 above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. To the greatest extent legally permissible, we and our affiliates disclaim all liability for any damages and losses suffered by anyone, including but not limited to any incorrect information provided by you or technical issues of any kind whatsoever, as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and/or the Gifts, save for death and personal injury.
11. Any decisions by us regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.